Monday 7 February 2011

Organisation Calendar.

Taking Photos.
For my magazine i will take photos in the beginning of the first week of making. I will set my photos in the studio for the front cover, and outdoors for my contents and double page spread, i am yet to decide on a location, but i know i want my setting to be outdoors when it is sunny.

Making my magazine will take 6 weeks, i plan to take 2 weeks for each page. However as it will be created in Indesign and Photoshop, i can only make my magazine during college time. Therefore i will only have 9 hours on each page.


Week One
; Take photos and organise fonts to be used.
Week Two; Complete the front cover, small photo's, text and everything.
Week Three; Start my contents page, layout photo's and big fonts.
Week Four; Add the text to the contents page and finish layout.
Week Five; Layout my double spread add photo's and text.
Week Six; Check and complete all of the magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment