Thursday 3 February 2011

Reader Profile.


The profile of the reader for my magazine is young people aged 16-25. As it is a 21st century, young people are often generalised into numerous stereotypes. The stereotype most offen associated with an indie rock magazine is the 'hipster'or 'indie' stereotype, shown in the picture above. The typical reader of this magazine would most probably be into music or be in a band, this picture connates this. As London often represents music, industry and youth.
The image below also shows people hanging round in a typical everyday setting. As these people fit into my magazines aimed stereotype, i shall use settings like these in my photography, so my chosen photos associate well with the reader. The outfits they are wearing are also stereotypical, checkered shirts and glasses will be used in my props for my photo shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment