Monday 31 January 2011

Equipment and Technologies to be used

Equipment and technologies i will use to produce my magazine;
Technologies


PhotoShop- To manipulate photographs to make them relevant and more effective on my magazine cover, to make it look more appealing to the target audience.
InDesign- To make my magazine.
Dafont.com- to create a relevant font for my magazine genre.

Equipment

Cameras- To take pictures of my group or act for the cover and contents of my magazine.
Lighting Kit- to make the images look more bright and appealing.
Studio- As a setting for my photos to make them have a more professional look.
Memory Stick- to transfer images from camera to computer to be made into my magazine.
Props and costumes- to make the mise em scene of my band look more realistic and believable.

No comments:

Post a Comment